Erin Holley, Homeownership Counselor
Lane Pham, Homeownership Counselor
MISSION of the Housing Authority of Bowling Green's Live the Dream Development Inc, non-profit is to offer the most effective techniques for achieving homeownership and financial stability among low-income to moderate-income individuals and families and to avoid predatory lending practices. This mission is realized through providing Homeownership Education Classes and one-on-one counseling to potential homebuyers to move them from rental to homeownership. Homeownership is sustained through post purchase and foreclosure prevention counseling.
At the closing (pictures)
- Last year we completed 131 Pre-Purchase One-on-One sessions with clients who were interested in trying to become first time home buyers.
- We also completed 89 Foreclosure Prevention sessions with clients facing foreclosure.
- The total sessions completed last fiscal year is 220.
- We served an additional 115 clients through Education/Group Sessions. 49 completed the Yes You Can Own a Home Workshop, 27 completed the Financial Literacy Workshop and 39 completed the Predatory Lending Workshop.
- The total clients served last fiscal year through individual session and education classes is 335.
- Receive funding for Homeownership counseling
- Provide 50 homeowership one-on-one counseling session
- Provide Financial Literacy to 40 individuals
- Provide Predatory lending workshop to 20 participants
- Provide Pre-Purchase workshop to 30 participants
- A minimum of 10 participants will purchase homes
- Continue to provide Foreclosure prevention sessions